With a background rooted in journalism, and honed at one of the nation's largest lifestyle publications, I'm a versatile writer and editor. I've also produced branded content for international companies, and managed a content portfolio for an academic medical center. My specialties:
- Short and long form editorial: a focus on service oriented women's lifestyle
- Travel and culture: emphasis on the U.S. South (including Florida -- my home state), family and multi-generational travel; sober travel
- Food: focus on accessible, tested restaurants
- Health + wellness: including recovery (for first-person essay and recovery topics, visit my blog), parenting, and caregiving issues
- Style: DIY, home entertaining, vintage clothing
Below is a selection of published print pieces. More work is available upon request. I'm also happy to speak to my leadership and producer roles. For questions, please email me: e (dot) shawstreet (at)gmail.com.